lundi 7 janvier 2013

DELFT




I don't think I'd still have the patience to start such a knit work,
 but I once did it, when I was about 20 ...
At the time my Mum knitted the coloured flowers to help me.
And I took on all the dark blue embroidery patterns over a white knitted basis
after Delft wall tiles patterns.
I'm still proud of it and of the undeniable warm feeling
of wearing a home-made knit !


I'm wearing :
Isabel Marant Diego coat
Home-made "Delft" knit
Alexander Wang ruched skirt
Isabel Marant Lazio boots
Alexander Wang Rocco bag


3 commentaires:

  1. Happy New Year!! Oh wow, you went to Belgium - just had a chance to read your previous posts. How wonderful! Glad to hear you and your family are all better now. This flu bug was atrocious. Lucky you, your mom knows how to knit so well. I was dying to buy a few handmade sweaters at a store until I saw the price tag!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, I can't believe that you made the sweater yourself. The print looks very difficult to knit. Well done!!;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. OMG, I wish I knew how to knit. You & your mom did an amazing job on the sweater, it looks beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer