samedi 1 décembre 2012

November

 










If blogging is "sharing", then I'm the Queen of England !
Or the Pope or Santa Claus !
I've never had so many visits on my blog since I started, in March this year.
So many Curious Visitors who shamelessly plunder pictures
without even having the politeness to say Hello.
Or visitors who used to come to ensure a daily visit or comment to their own blog
and are now "nosing up".
Or bloggers with whom I kindly and innocently share the fact that they are featured in another blogger's post, and who react buy a laconic "Thank you"...


Is this going to be Christmas at the end of the month ?
A time of sharing, getting together and enjoying...
When you meet a neighbour, do you snub him ?

Happy Month of December !



9 commentaires:

  1. so much isabel marant! i absolutely adore the black boots, i wish i could hunt down a pair for myself!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! it ends soon so click here :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Inspiring!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great post and blog :)
    Would you maybe like to follow each other?
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You really have way too many Isabel Marant shoes, love them all!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the pic in the supermarket!! kiss

    New post on my blog - Do u need a dress for the new year's eve?
    Scegli il vestito adatto a te per Capodanno su:

    www.theitaliansmoothie.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I just stumbled across your blog, and have to say that wow, you have an amazing Isabel Marant collection. It's true, many bloggers just go to leave comments, but I suppose they see it as networking? I'm not sure really. It would be better if there was a little more transparancy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It's so rude to use someone elses pictures without 1)asking them for permission and 2)the link to the source...
    I think you are doing a fine job here on your blog! It's one of my daily reads;) Keep up the good work!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's so kind Sweetie ! Thanks for being one of my regular supporters !!
      XX Françoise.

      Supprimer