jeudi 11 octobre 2012

New Season








I know new seasons and cooler weather could imply new jumpers, new pants, new coats...
But there's a kind of overdose in always wanting to add novelties to one's wardrobe,
especially when clothes racks are almost bursting and collapsing...

That's why I like combining basics again and again.
Yesterday was one of these days when I happily wore my comfy Ritchi
and home-made distressed skirt.
And it was lovely enough to pair it with a skirt (though not barelegged !)
and with black accessories to stick to the season.




Zara leather jacket
Isabel Marant Ritchi knit
Home-made distressed skirt
Local shop shinny boots
Socco sequin bag



3 commentaires:

  1. Love your bag!
    I'm your 36 follower if you like my blog too I'm waiting for you :D
    Bisous

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Awesome post, dear!!!

    Happy Weekend,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love that jacket! Following you on GFC now!
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer